Bengaluru Mysore Tour Package 6D|5N
- To and Fro economy class air ticket (Ex-Mumbai) with current airport taxes
- Baggage Allowance as per the airline policy
- Travel by comfortable A/C or non A/C small cars or Tempo Travellers or Mini Buses or big buses depending on the respective tour group size
- Accommodation in comfortable hotels on twin/triple/Single sharing basis
- All Meals – Morning tea/coffee, breakfast, lunch, evening tea/coffee with cookies/snacks, dinner and Water Bottle (1 Litre) per person per day
- Guide & driver tips, hotel & restaurants tips
- Permits/ entrance fees of all sightseeing places which is to be visited from inside
- Accompanied local guide/s services wherever require
- Gulmarg Downhill Ski Manager Services from Day 01 Meeting point till the dropping point on last day
- Government of India Goods & Services Tax (GST) of 5%
- Any increase in airfare, airport tax, fuel surcharge etc.
- Any new tax/es levied by the central or state government
- Cost of Insurance
- Any upgradation in airline class, vehicle, hotel or hotel room category
- Cost of Pre/Post tour hotel accommodation
- Any extra expense incurred due to any forced majeure situation before the tour departure or during the tour, such as change in airline schedule, route or operation, changing the tour date, change in hotel etc.
- Personal expense like porterage, laundry, telephone, shopping, alcoholic beverages, extra mineral water or food which is not a part of group’s set meal menu
Accepts Credit Cards
On the arrival at the Bangalore Airport, you will be greeted by our representative and will proceed to coorg. On arrival check in to the hotel. Evening visit Raja's Seat. Overnight stay at Coorg. (Entry fees on direct)
After breakfast, proceed to visit Tibetan Golden Temple, Dubare Elephant Camp, Omkareahwara temple, Talacauvery, Bhagamandala & Abbey Falls. Overnight stay at the hotel. (Entry fees on direct)
After breakfast check out the hotel and proceed to Ooty. On arrival check in the hotel. After fresh n up if time permits a short trip for sightseeing in Ooty. Sightseeing places in Ooty ate Botanical Garden, Ooty Lake etc. Boating facility is available in the lake. Horse-back riding around the lake also is available. Evening will be free for leisure time. Overnight stay at the hotel.
After breakfast proceed for a sightseeing tour to Coonoor. Coonoor is a Taluk and a municipality in the Nilgiris district in the state of Tamil Nadu, India. It is known for its production of Nilgiri tea. Sightseeing places are Sim’s Park, Lamb’s Rock, Dolphin’s Nose, Law’s Falls etc. Overnight at Ooty. (Entry fees on direct)
After breakfast check out the hotel and proceed to Mysore. On arrival check in to the hotel. After fresh n up proceed for sightseeing. As per the time we can visit Mysore’s first underwater tunnel aquarium, Brindavan Garden, Chamundi Hills, Big Bull, Maharaja’s Palace, Mysore Palace, St. Philomena’s Church, Jagan Mohan Palace (Art Gallery) and Zoo. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Morning after breakfast, check out of the hotel and proceed to Bangalore. Bangalore is the capital city of Karnataka state it is well known as Garden city. On arrival check in to the hotel. Rest of the day at leisure. If time permits, we can visit Lalbagh, Cubbon Park, ISKCON Temple, Vidhana Soudha. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Morning after breakfast, check out from the hotel and proceed to Bangalore airport for an onward journey.