Blissed Kashmir 6D|5N
- To and Fro economy class air ticket (Ex-Mumbai) with current airport taxes
- Baggage Allowance as per the airline policy
- Travel by comfortable A/C or non A/C small cars or Tempo Travellers or Mini Buses or big buses depending on the respective tour group size
- Accommodation in comfortable hotels on twin/triple/Single sharing basis
- All Meals – Morning tea/coffee, breakfast, lunch, evening tea/coffee with cookies/snacks, dinner and Water Bottle (1 Litre) per person per day
- Guide & driver tips, hotel & restaurants tips
- Permits/ entrance fees of all sightseeing places which is to be visited from inside
- Accompanied local guide/s services wherever require
- Gulmarg Downhill Ski Manager Services from Day 01 Meeting point till the dropping point on last day
- Government of India Goods & Services Tax (GST) of 5%
- Any increase in airfare, airport tax, fuel surcharge etc.
- Any new tax/es levied by the central or state government
- Cost of Insurance
- Any upgradation in airline class, vehicle, hotel or hotel room category
- Cost of Pre/Post tour hotel accommodation
- Any extra expense incurred due to any forced majeure situation before the tour departure or during the tour, such as change in airline schedule, route or operation, changing the tour date, change in hotel etc.
- Personal expense like porterage, laundry, telephone, shopping, alcoholic beverages, extra mineral water or food which is not a part of group’s set meal menu
When you arrive in Srinagar, a warm welcome by our associate will greet you. They will then escort you to your hotel or a boutique houseboat. After you check-in and are well-rested, you can begin the tour of the city.
You will first take a relaxing walk around the picturesque Boulevard Road. This road gives you a view of Dal Lake. Along with that, you will also witness the beauty of the snow-capped Zabarwan Mountain Range from this road.
Once you finish your walk you can take a 2-hour Shikara ride in Dal Lake. This ride is not just like any other boat ride, it is different from your regular boats. Plus, the ride will offer you a painting-like view of the mountains surrounding you and the carpet of lotus flowers over the lake will mesmerize you.
Post this tiring day you can make your way to the houseboat or hotel for dinner and overnight stay.
After a healthy and delicious breakfast at the hotel or houseboat, you will be heading out for a day tour to Sonamarg.
In Sonamarg you will first visit Vishansar Lake. A highlight of this lake is that it is frozen during the winters. But during the summer season, boasts of lush greenery and a flock of sheep that come there for grazing. You could enjoy some trekking at the lake if you like some adventure.
After adoring the beauty of Vishansar Lake you will head towards Zoji La Pass. This pass is not just about its beauty but also a brave history attached to it. The road of this pass is covered in a layer of snow. History says, that this pass was captured by Pakistan in a war and later re-captured by our brave army men.
If you are an adventure lover the next destination is especially for you. It is White River Rafting at Shutkari Bridge. This river rafting expedition starts from Baltal to Shutkari Bridge that will help you quench your adrenaline. It is said to be one of the best experiences one must not miss out on when in Sonamarg. But if you do not want to be adventurous you can sit beside the lake and bask in the amazing view of the snow-capped mountains around you.
To end your day, you will be escorted to your hotel or houseboat for a delicious dinner and a night stay.
On Day 3, make sure your luggage is all packed and you have an early breakfast today. It is time for a road trip to Pahalgam.
Upon your arrival in Pahalgam, you can first complete your check-in process and then head out to take the tour of the city.
The first destination planned for you in Pahalgam is Betaab Valley. This valley has been made popular by Bollywood. Yes, it is a fact. This is because many films have been shot in this valley. Don’t forget to take a horse ride in this valley.
Next up on your itinerary is Sheshnag Lake. You can just sit here and soothe yourself with the sound of silence. It is the most beautiful spot for a family picnic or your loved one.
This brings you to the end of your day, it is time to make your way back to the hotel. A delicious dinner meal and some good night’s sleep are waiting for you.
Begin your day with a healthy breakfast at the hotel. Post breakfast, you can continue your Pahalgam exploration.
Get ready for an enthralling drive to the rocky valley of Chandanwari. Here you can have fun with a thrilling pony ride at its snow point and also spend a memorable time with your family and friends.
The next checkpoint will be at the Golf Course of Pahalgam. The Pahalgam golf course is a huge place and here you can take a quiet walk and appreciate its beauty. Well, if you like you could also take up some golf lessons.
Before the evening sets in, visit Tulian Lake and be delighted by the beautiful sunset there.
Later, return to the hotel and enjoy your dinner and overnight stay.
Today you will take yet another road trip, this time to Gulmarg. Once you have arrived in Gulmarg and completed the check-in process you can leave to explore the beauty of the valley.
To kick start your adventure you will take a ride of the Gulmarg Gondola. The ride is very famous all over the world because it is the second-longest and highest cable car ride, globally. It rides from Gulmarg Resort to Kongdoori Station. You must keep your cameras ready to click some beautiful pictures of the majestic snow-covered mountain ranges that you see on your ride.
Next up, is skiing. The terrain of Gulmarg is suitable for both amateur and professional skiers. Hence it is one of the most famous activities in the valley. You must try your hand at it.
After this tiring day, you can head back to your hotel and savour the delicious dinner prepared for you and then take some rest.
This will be your last day on the tour. You will be heading back to Srinagar to make your journey back home. So, you keep your luggage packed because you will be checking out of the hotel after breakfast.
Once you arrive in Srinagar, our representative will drop you at the airport or railway station.