Jaipur To Udaipur Tour Package 7D|6N
- To and Fro economy class air ticket (Ex-Mumbai) with current airport taxes
- Baggage Allowance as per the airline policy
- Travel by comfortable A/C or non A/C small cars or Tempo Travellers or Mini Buses or big buses depending on the respective tour group size
- Accommodation in comfortable hotels on twin/triple/Single sharing basis
- All Meals – Morning tea/coffee, breakfast, lunch, evening tea/coffee with cookies/snacks, dinner and Water Bottle (1 Litre) per person per day
- Guide & driver tips, hotel & restaurants tips
- Permits/ entrance fees of all sightseeing places which is to be visited from inside
- Accompanied local guide/s services wherever require
- Gulmarg Downhill Ski Manager Services from Day 01 Meeting point till the dropping point on last day
- Government of India Goods & Services Tax (GST) of 5%
- Any increase in airfare, airport tax, fuel surcharge etc.
- Any new tax/es levied by the central or state government
- Cost of Insurance
- Any upgradation in airline class, vehicle, hotel or hotel room category
- Cost of Pre/Post tour hotel accommodation
- Any extra expense incurred due to any forced majeure situation before the tour departure or during the tour, such as change in airline schedule, route or operation, changing the tour date, change in hotel etc.
- Personal expense like porterage, laundry, telephone, shopping, alcoholic beverages, extra mineral water or food which is not a part of group’s set meal menu
Accepts Credit Cards
Arrival at jaipur Airport / Railway Station transfer to hotel after freshen. Proceed for full day sightseeing visit, Albert Hall (Mueseum), Govind Deo Temple and Jal Mahal rest of the day visit local colorful markets.Overnight at hotel.
After breakfast, proceed for sightseeing for the day includes Amber fort, City Palace, Jantar Mantar,Hawa Mahal and Nahargahr Fort. Overnight at hotel.
After breakfast proceed towards Jodhpur check in at hotel after that Evening visit Clock Tower and local market of Jodhpur. Overnight at hotel.
After breakfast visit the best preserved fort of Rajasthan -the Mehrangarh fort. Later see the marble cenotaph at Jaswant Thada, known as the the Taj Mahal of Rajasthan. Overnight at hotel.
After early breakfast proceed to Udaipur in evening you reached in Udaipur check in Hotel and Spend the rest of the day at leisure. Cruise through the placid waters of Lake Pichola at sunset. Overnight at hotel.
After breakfast proceed for full day city tour.The city is built in 1559 A.D. by Maharaja Udai Singh and has been described as the romantic city of Rajasthan. Visit the City Palace museum, the Jagdish Temple, Sahelion Ki Bari (Queen’s resort for their friends), Bhartiya Lok Kala Mandir (folk art museum) and the Pratap Memorial. Spend the rest of the day at leisurehalf day city tour visiting City Palace museum, the Jagdish Temple, Sahelion Ki Bari and Depart for Jaipur. Overnight at hotel
After breakfast proceeds for onwards journey.