Kashmir Explorer 4D|3N
- To and Fro economy class air ticket (Ex-Mumbai) with current airport taxes
- Baggage Allowance as per the airline policy
- Travel by comfortable A/C or non A/C small cars or Tempo Travellers or Mini Buses or big buses depending on the respective tour group size
- Accommodation in comfortable hotels on twin/triple/Single sharing basis
- All Meals – Morning tea/coffee, breakfast, lunch, evening tea/coffee with cookies/snacks, dinner and Water Bottle (1 Litre) per person per day
- Guide & driver tips, hotel & restaurants tips
- Permits/ entrance fees of all sightseeing places which is to be visited from inside
- Accompanied local guide/s services wherever require
- Gulmarg Downhill Ski Manager Services from Day 01 Meeting point till the dropping point on last day
- Government of India Goods & Services Tax (GST) of 5%
- Any increase in airfare, airport tax, fuel surcharge etc.
- Any new tax/es levied by the central or state government
- Cost of Insurance
- Any upgradation in airline class, vehicle, hotel or hotel room category
- Cost of Pre/Post tour hotel accommodation
- Any extra expense incurred due to any forced majeure situation before the tour departure or during the tour, such as change in airline schedule, route or operation, changing the tour date, change in hotel etc.
- Personal expense like porterage, laundry, telephone, shopping, alcoholic beverages, extra mineral water or food which is not a part of group’s set meal menu
On your arrival at Srinagar railway station or airport, you will be received by our company with a warm welcome. Our colleague will escort you to your houseboat or hotel. Once you have checked in and are well-rested you can leave for your sightseeing tour.
You will first visit Dal Lake. There are you can take a relaxing 2-hour Shikara ride. Do not forget to take pictures of the beautiful lotus flowers that cover the shining water of the lake.
After that, you can go on a shopping spree. The bazaar of Srinagar is famous for its dry fruits, saffron and Kashmiri Handicrafts.
Post this tiring day, you can head back to your hotel or houseboat for a delicious dinner and a goodnight’s sleep.
You will begin your morning with a healthy breakfast and your hotel or houseboat. Later, leave for your day tour at Sonamarg.
At Sonamarg. your first visit will be at the Thajiwas Glacier. This glacier is known to be covered in snow all-round the year. It is one of the most scenic locations in Kashmir. You will be surrounded by snow all around you that too at an altitude of 9,186 feet.
The next sightseeing location on your itinerary is Vishansar Lake. Let us tell you a fun fact about this lake. The lake freezes up completely during the winter season. When summer steps in, it has beautiful greenery around it. Besides, spending time around the lake and enjoying the scenic view, you can also experience trekking at this lake.
Your last stop for the day will be Krishnasar Lake. It is located 3500 m above sea level and surrounded by lush greenery and big trees. This lake is well-known for trout fishes and you can experience fishing at the lake as well.
After this fun-filled day, return to your hotel or houseboat in Srinagar for a goodnight’s sleep and dinner.
On day 3 you will take a road trip from Srinagar to Gulmarg after a healthy breakfast. You can begin with your day tour in Gulmarg once you have completed the check-in process at your hotel.
Your first destination for the day is the Gondola Ride. The ride is considered to be the second-highest and second-longest ride in the world. It takes you from Gulmarg resort to Kongdoori Station. The highlight of this ride is the majestic view of the Himalayan Mountain Ranges.
Later you will visit the Gulmarg Biosphere Reserve. This is a protected reserve that houses many exotic and rare species. Some of them are musk deer and snow leopard. Its rich fauna is a beautiful sight.
Once you finish the tour of the biosphere, you will be escorted back to your hotel for a delicious dinner meal and some night rest.
This will be your last day in Kashmir. So, after a healthy breakfast at your hotel in Gulmarg, you will take a road trip to Srinagar. Our representative will escort you to the Srinagar airport or railway station. From there, you will begin your journey back home.