Kashmir Highlights 6D|5N
- Accommodation in comfortable & convenient hotels
- Meals: Breakfast & Dinner (set menu) as mentioned in the itinerary
- Travel by private vehicle (Etios/Dzire) as per the itinerary (Please note that AC will be switched off while travelling in hilly terrain, Vehicle not at disposal)
- Sightseeing as mentioned in the itinerary (entrance and guide charges not included)
- 1 Lt. Water Bottle per person per day
- GST of 5% to be paid over and above the package price
- Airfare /Railway Fare
- Entrance fees of all sightseeing places to be visited from inside
- Any up gradation in Airline class or hotel room category
- All Tips – Guide, Driver & Restaurants
- Cost of Insurance
- Cost of Pre/Post tour hotel accommodation
- Any extra expense such as route change, Airline change, Date change, Accommodation facilities, etc incurred due to the unforeseen, unavoidable forced majeure circumstances during the tour
- Porterage (coolie charges), laundry, telephone charges, shopping, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water, items of personal nature and food or drink which is not part of a set menu
Welcome to Srinagar airport and proceed to your houseboat. Experience a stay at the floating boats, famously known as Kashmiri Houseboats which are designed with the local interiors. Overnight stay at houseboat in Srinagar
Note: Price and hotels are subject to availability due to peak season. Please get in touch with us for travel in April & May.
Today we proceed to Pahalgam. En-route we view the Saffron fields at Pampore followed by a visit to Avantipur ruins. Upon arrival we have time to stroll at the Mall road of Pahalgam. Overnight stay in Pahalgam.
Today we enjoy a visit to Aru valley, photo stop at Betaab valley. Later we spend some time playing in the snow at Chandawari. Further we proceed back to Srinagar en-route we visit Kashmiri Cricket Bat Factory and take a photo stop at Apple Valley and Walnut Plantations. Overnight stay in Srinagar.
Today we enjoy a trip to Gulmarg - 'Meadow of Flowers'. We enjoy the famous Gondola ride (one of the highest in the world) to the second phase Apharwat point. We later enjoy, play and have fun time in Snow, also one can take up skiing and snowboarding activities (at own cost). After coming back to Srinagar, you have free time for shopping. Overnight stay in Srinagar.
Today we enjoy a small trek to Shankaracharya Hill followed by the iconic Shikara ride at Dal Lake. Later visit the Char Chinar Island and click photographs in colourful Kashmiri outfits (at own cost). Further we enjoy Speed boat ride in Dal Lake. In the evening we visit Kashmiri gardens - Shalimar & Nishat Bagh. Overnight stay in Srinagar
Note: During the Tulip season, we will visit the Tulip Garden, as an additional sightseeing in our itinerary.)
After breakfast proceed to Srinagar Airport to board flight to your hometown. Holiday Concludes. Let’s stay in touch on Facebookemail and meet again on another memorable Holiday. See you soon!