Shimla To Dalhousie Tour Package 9D|8N
- To and Fro economy class air ticket (Ex-Mumbai) with current airport taxes
- Baggage Allowance as per the airline policy
- Travel by comfortable A/C or non A/C small cars or Tempo Travellers or Mini Buses or big buses depending on the respective tour group size
- Accommodation in comfortable hotels on twin/triple/Single sharing basis
- All Meals – Morning tea/coffee, breakfast, lunch, evening tea/coffee with cookies/snacks, dinner and Water Bottle (1 Litre) per person per day
- Guide & driver tips, hotel & restaurants tips
- Permits/ entrance fees of all sightseeing places which is to be visited from inside
- Accompanied local guide/s services wherever require
- Gulmarg Downhill Ski Manager Services from Day 01 Meeting point till the dropping point on last day
- Government of India Goods & Services Tax (GST) of 5%
- Any increase in airfare, airport tax, fuel surcharge etc.
- Any new tax/es levied by the central or state government
- Cost of Insurance
- Any upgradation in airline class, vehicle, hotel or hotel room category
- Cost of Pre/Post tour hotel accommodation
- Any extra expense incurred due to any forced majeure situation before the tour departure or during the tour, such as change in airline schedule, route or operation, changing the tour date, change in hotel etc.
- Personal expense like porterage, laundry, telephone, shopping, alcoholic beverages, extra mineral water or food which is not a part of group’s set meal menu
Accepts Credit Cards
On Arrival at Delhi Railway station/airport you will meet our local representative and driven to Shimla.Shimla, the former summer capital of British India, set amidst the snow capped Shivalik mountains, offers some of the most stunning views of the mighty Himalayas. On arrival at Shimla check-in at the hotel. (Overnight in Shimla)
This day after breakfast proceed for sightseeing in and around Shimla and visit Kufri. At an altitude of 2,622 meters, Kufri is famous for its trekking and hiking trails,and snow-covered slopes for skiing and tobogganing. Afternoon take a walking tour of Shimla, visit the Jakoo hills that offer a panoramic view of the town, the Vice Regal Lodge or walk down the road. (Overnight in Shimla)
This day after breakfast Check out and drive to Manali . Enroute keep your cameras on, to take the pictures of scenic spots such as beas river, kullu valley, Dashehra maiden etc. On arrival Check in at the hotel. Manali is a picture-perfect hill resort at an altitude of 1,929 meters set amidst snow capped peaks, the beauty of Manali is enchanced by the beas river with its clear water, meandering through the town. All around one sees deodar and pine trees, tiny fields and fruit orchards. Evening free for individual activities. (Overnight in Manali).
This day after breakfast proceed for local sightseeing of Manali, visit the 450 years old temple dedicated to Hadimba Devi, which showcases some excellent woodcarving. Also visit Manu Temple and Vashisht Kund, known for its hot sulphur springs. Evening free for shopping at local Tibetan Market. (Overnight in Manali).
This day after early breakfast proceed for Snow Point on Rohatang road. Enoute stop at Solang valley.Rohtang pass (altitude 3940 meters) is 51 kms from Manali,but due to heavy snow covered roads, this pass is not acceddible for almost 8 months of the year. Evening back to Manali and time free forindividual leisure activities. If roads to Rohtang Pass are closed then visit Snow Point (ponies/horses can be hired directly) (Overnight in Manali).
A distance of 260 kilometer on the way stopping at Baijnath known for its Shiva Temple and further at Mountains about 18 kms north-east of Kangra, It is known for its scenic beauty set amidst high pine and oak trees. Since 1960, when it became the temporary headquarters of His Holiness The Dalai Lama, Dharamshala has risen to international repute as “The Little Lhasa in India”.O/N Hotel
After Breakfast drive from Dharamshala towards Dalhousie after doing the local sightseeing of Places which includes, His holiness Dalai lama residence at Mc Leodgunj, War memorial, Bhagsunath temple and Dal Lake. Reach Dalhousie in the evening. O/N Hotel
Dalhousie has been named after the British Governor - General of the l9th century, Lord Dalhousie. Surrounded by varied vegetation - pines, dodders, oaks and flowering rhododendron. Local sightseeing of Dalhousie includes visit to Panjipula, Subhash Baoli and excursion to Khajjiar 24 km fro Dalhousie surrounded by thick Deodar forest. Drive from Dalhousie to Khajjiar is awesome. O/N Hotel.
This day after breakfast Check out and drive to Delhi. On arrival at Delhi transfer to Delhi airport/railway station where the tour ends.