Srinagar Escape 5D|4N
- To and Fro economy class air ticket (Ex-Mumbai) with current airport taxes
- Baggage Allowance as per the airline policy
- Travel by comfortable A/C or non A/C small cars or Tempo Travellers or Mini Buses or big buses depending on the respective tour group size
- Accommodation in comfortable hotels on twin/triple/Single sharing basis
- All Meals – Morning tea/coffee, breakfast, lunch, evening tea/coffee with cookies/snacks, dinner and Water Bottle (1 Litre) per person per day
- Guide & driver tips, hotel & restaurants tips
- Permits/ entrance fees of all sightseeing places which is to be visited from inside
- Accompanied local guide/s services wherever require
- Gulmarg Downhill Ski Manager Services from Day 01 Meeting point till the dropping point on last day
- Government of India Goods & Services Tax (GST) of 5%
- Any increase in airfare, airport tax, fuel surcharge etc.
- Any new tax/es levied by the central or state government
- Cost of Insurance
- Any upgradation in airline class, vehicle, hotel or hotel room category
- Cost of Pre/Post tour hotel accommodation
- Any extra expense incurred due to any forced majeure situation before the tour departure or during the tour, such as change in airline schedule, route or operation, changing the tour date, change in hotel etc.
- Personal expense like porterage, laundry, telephone, shopping, alcoholic beverages, extra mineral water or food which is not a part of group’s set meal menu
Welcome to Srinagar airport and proceed to your houseboat. Experience a stay at the floating boats, famously known as Kashmiri Houseboats which are designed with the local interiors. Overnight stay at houseboat in Srinagar
Today we visit Shankaracharya Hill followed by the iconic Shikara ride at Dal Lake. Later visit the Char Chinar Island and click photographs in colourful Kashmiri outfits (at own cost). Further we enjoy Speed boat ride in Dal Lake. Later visit Kashmiri gardens - Shalimar & Nishat Bagh. Overnight at Srinagar houseboat.
After early breakfast drive to Pahalgam (Valley of Shepherds). Drive through Saffron fields, we take a photo stop at Apple Valley and Walnut Plantations. Later visit Awantipora ruins (1100 years old temple of Lord Vishnu built by King Awantiwareman). Return to Srinagar by evening. Overnight stay in Srinagar.
Today we enjoy a trip to Gulmarg - 'Meadow of Flowers'. We enjoy the famous Gondola ride (one of the highest in the world) to the second phase Apharwat point. We later enjoy, play and have fun time in Snow, also one can take up skiing and snowboarding activities (at own cost). After coming back to Srinagar, you have free time for Shopping. Overnight stay in Srinagar
After breakfast proceed to Srinagar Airport to board flight to your hometown. Holiday Concludes. Let’s stay in touch on Facebookemail and meet again on another memorable Holiday. See you soon!
It’s time now to say goodbye to our travel companions. Let’s stay in touch with each other through email, phone, WhatsApp, Facebook, Instagram and meet again on yet another memorable tour. See you all!! Tour Guests will proceed to Srinagar airport as per their schedule flight and start their return journey back home.