Thrilling Ladakh Tour Package 5D|4N
- To and Fro economy class air ticket (Ex-Mumbai) with current airport taxes
- Baggage Allowance as per the airline policy
- Travel by comfortable A/C or non A/C small cars or Tempo Travellers or Mini Buses or big buses depending on the respective tour group size
- Accommodation in comfortable hotels on twin/triple/Single sharing basis
- All Meals – Morning tea/coffee, breakfast, lunch, evening tea/coffee with cookies/snacks, dinner and Water Bottle (1 Litre) per person per day
- Guide & driver tips, hotel & restaurants tips
- Permits/ entrance fees of all sightseeing places which is to be visited from inside
- Accompanied local guide/s services wherever require
- Gulmarg Downhill Ski Manager Services from Day 01 Meeting point till the dropping point on last day
- Government of India Goods & Services Tax (GST) of 5%
- Any increase in airfare, airport tax, fuel surcharge etc.
- Any new tax/es levied by the central or state government
- Cost of Insurance
- Any upgradation in airline class, vehicle, hotel or hotel room category
- Cost of Pre/Post tour hotel accommodation
- Any extra expense incurred due to any forced majeure situation before the tour departure or during the tour, such as change in airline schedule, route or operation, changing the tour date, change in hotel etc.
- Personal expense like porterage, laundry, telephone, shopping, alcoholic beverages, extra mineral water or food which is not a part of group’s set meal menu
Arrival Leh Kushok Bakula Airport (This must be one of the Most Sensational Flights in The World. On a clear day from one side of the aircraft can be seen in the distance the peaks of K2, Nanga Parbat, Gasherbrum and on the other side of the aircraft, so close that you feel you could reach out and touch it, is the NunKun massif.) Upon arrival you will met by our representative and transfer to Hotel for Check in. Complete day for rest and leisure to acclimatize followed by Welcome tea at the Hotel. Evening Visit to Leh Palace, Shanti Stupa & Leh Market. Dinner & Overnight at Hotel.
Post Breakfast we proceed for Indus Valley Monastery Starting with Hemis Gompa, the largest monastic foundation of Drukpa Kagyu Order of Tibetan Buddhism, Thiksey Monastery an impressive complex rising tier upon tier on a hill above the village, Shey Palace, The ancient capital of Ladakh, 3 Idiots Rancho School & Sindhu Ghat. After visiting above places, we drive back to Leh. Evening at Leisure to explore the city on your own. Dinner & Overnight at the Hotel
After an early breakfast we leave for Pangong Lake through ChanglaPass 5486 Mtrs. The long easy ascent takes you to ChanglaPass through its winding roads passing through Sakti Village. Stop at the ChanglaPass for a quick photograph session and drive down to the village of Tangtse, where you can relax for a cup of tea. Leaving Tangtse for Pangong you pass through few small villages of Changthang and finally you can have a sudden view of the Pangong lake situated at 14,000 feet (4,267 m). This famous blue brackish Lake of Pangong is 5/6 Kms wide and over 133 Kms long with half of it running the other side of the “INDO CHINA BORDER”. One rarely feels so close to nature and environment and the scenery is unforgettable. After the success of 3 Idiots, this beautiful natural location has attracted more tourists from all over the world. After spending some time at Pangong We drive back to Leh in the Late afternoon. Dinner & Overnight at Hotel in Leh
Post Breakfast we drive to Khardungla (The Highest Motorable Road in The World) at 5,602 Mtrs. / 18,390 Ft, around 39 km from Leh. From the pass, one can see all the way south over the Indus valley to seemingly endless peaks and ridges of the Zanskar range, and north to the giants of the Saser massif. The views from the top of the pass are amazing. Return to the hotel. In the afternoon you can stroll around the market place for some last-minute souvenir shopping. Dinner & Overnight at hotel.
Tour concludes. Vacation Planners India thanks you for your patronage and ensures a punctual transfer to Domestic Airport to catch the flight for your onward Destination.